Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spotting Scare


On Monday afternoon I started spotting and cramping. I was worried that something was wrong with the babies. I cramped throughout the night and into the next day. I called the Dr. in the morning and they took all day to get back to me. Finally they sent me in for an ultrasound to make sure the babies were okay.


We went to a very nice ultrasound place where they did an external and internal scan of the babies. The babies were just fine and they had heartbeats of 174 and 175. One baby was jumping and wiggling all over the screen. Apparently he or she was giving us a show.


The tech searched around my uterus and ovaries to see if there was anything that was causing the bleeding. They couldn't find anything at all, so I guess all is well. We got a 3D scan and a regular scan of the babies. They are so cute and growing big already.

No comments:

Post a Comment