It is another good Monday. I think I might have gotten over my plateau and I am back to losing weight. Sometimes I think you need to give your body some fat and calories to trick it, and then go back to eating sensibly to get over a plateau. That is probably not true and I’m sure any nutritionist would tell you otherwise, but I think I am going to go with it.
Today I weighed in at 137 even. That is down 2.8 pounds from last week and 1.5 pounds of that was the weight I gained from the vacation. I’m only 8 pounds away from my goal of 129 but I think I would like to get to 125 if possible. That was what I weighed when I got married. Is it possible?, I don’t know.
Now more than ever I need to start exercising. I need to start toning up the areas that I have lost weight from. I look good in clothes but I want that firm look I used to have back in the day when I played volleyball. I know I will never have the body I had before kids but I would like to be as fit as possible. Now I just need to figure out how to fit working out into my already busy life. Maybe I will start small with 20 minutes a day with Jillian Michaels or swimming in the pool and go from there. Wish me luck!
Happy 5th Birthday Kayleigh
13 years ago
I'm not sure about the added calories and fat but I have heard you have to eat to lose..learned that from Jillian Michaels LOL! and weight watchers :) Either way, I'm glad you are over your plateau!
ReplyDelete