Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Are you ready for Christmas???

This is how festive I am at work today. It was dress like your favorite Christmas character today. Since I don’t have any character appareal I decided to dress like Mrs. Clause today….what do you think?

I can’t believe it is 11 days until Christmas. I have most of our Christmas shopping done, I just need to get the wrapping done and pick up a few more gift cards. We are hosting the Christmas Eve party for my mom’s side of the family. We are finishing our decorating and getting the rest of our unpacking done from the move.

We just got back from a 3 day trip to Disneyland and I will be posting pictures and details of all of our fun. We have a blast as a family going to Disneyland but it is a lot of work to bring the girls. The girls got to go on more rides than our last trip. They enjoyed the trains and Dumbo and Riley actually got scared on the carousel which was strange but overall it was a good time. Stay tuned to all the fun.

I hope you all have enough time to get everything done before Christmas and enjoy the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment