Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Update Time

I haven't had the energy to update lately. Today is the beginning of the 9th week of pregnancy. I'm only a few weeks away from the 2nd trimester. I was feeling really well for a few days and I was starting to wonder how the babies were doing. Well ask and you shall receive. I threw up this whole weekend. I was nauseous the entire weekend and very weak. Jesse rented some movies and we stayed at home all weekend. I left the house for an hour to go have dinner with my parents, but sadly that meal came back up.

Today is a much better day. I hope I can keep down my dinner and my vitamins. It has been hard to take and keep the vitamins down and I know that the babies and I really need them.
We are looking forward to the Disneyland trip even though I can't ride on very many rides. I will hang out with dad and enjoy the park that way. Heck I may even rent my own scooter to get around because I know the walking will get to me after a while.


Once we get back from Disneyland we will have our next OB appointment and get another look at the twins. My belly is growing and I feel more comfortable in maternity pants or lose fitting garments. I don't have much left in my wardrobe that fits so I need to start buying some bigger items.

No comments:

Post a Comment