Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Picture Fun

With all of the things I have had on my plate lately, I have been neglecting the blog. I take pictures of the girls all the time but it takes time to upload the photos and add them to the blog. Now that I am not teaching gymnastics anymore, I do have a little more time to get blog posts out. Here is a picture post of the last month. Aunt Sara took the pictures at the park last week. You can really see why I got the girls hair cut after seeing some of these pictures.

Both girls sitting on the Kitchen counter playing with groceries I just bought:



Riley:

Addison, giving us a really homely look, That girl is not very photogenic sometimes:

Park Time:

Addie:

Riley:

Addie:



Riley:

Addie:

Riley wearing Aunt Sara's hat

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment