Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bleeding

Just wanted to give you a quick update. I woke up at 6am on Thursday to pee as normal but I was bleeding. I describe it as the bleeding when you're period is starting. I was really worried about the pregnancy and thought I might be going into some kind of labor or one of the placentas was coming lose so I woke up Jesse and Sara and we headed to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital and I was put on the heart rate monitors and the girls were fine but I was contracting quite a bit and they didn't know what was causing the bleeding. They called my OB and she ordered an ultrasound to check on the bleeding and an NST to check on the girls. The ultrasound didn't reveal any reason for the bleeding and the girls were looking perfect. Addison is estimated to weigh 3 pounds 6 ounces and Riley was 3 pounds 3 ounces. During the NST I had several contractions so they gave me a terb shot which stopped the contractions. At this point they sent me to and told me to come back the next day for another FFN test since they couldn't do that test if I was bleeding because it would lead to a false positive.

We left and I went home to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment