Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Help me in the March of Dimes Walk

Those of you who read my blog regularly have seen the icon to the left about supporting me in the Phoenix March of Dimes walk. I will be walking with the girls along with Brea and hopefully some family members to raise awareness of premature births. The walk will be on Saturday April 17th, just a week shy of the girls 1st birthday. I was lucky to hold on to my girls for 32 weeks of pregnancy despite all of the complications I had. Some mothers are not so lucky and more than 1 million preemie babies die each year.

If you remember, our girls were born at 32 weeks and Addison weight 4 pounds 6 ounces and Riley weighed 3 pounds 12 ounces. Luckily, they did really well and have thrived from the beginning. They are now around 17 pounds each an very healthy.

Please support me in the walk. You can make a donation by clicking on my link on the left side of the page and it will take you to our team page where you can donate. If you are part of our friends and family in the Arizona area and want walk with us, please let me know.

Thanks for all of your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment