Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Surprise Delivery

The girls and I were playing in the front room and we kept hearing a chirping noise outside. Finally I went outside to see if there was a bird in the tree or something and as soon as I opened the door, I found 3 little cute kittens crying on our front step. It was 110 degrees outside and they were hot and hungry.

Of course I had to bring them in the house and get them fed and now they are hanging out in our laundry room until we can find homes for them. Hopefully we can find a good home for each one and we won't have to bring them to the humane society.

If you know anyone looking for a cute lovable kitten 6-8 weeks old, let me know. They are all litter box trained and are eating both dry and wet cat food. All they need is a loving home.

The girls went nuts when they saw them and have loved playing with them ever since.











No comments:

Post a Comment