Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

2 years ago yesterday

A kind friend reminded me that it was my 2 year BFP(Big Fat Positive Pregnancy Test) anniversary yesterday!

Two years ago yesterday, our dreams came true. We finally saw two of the most prettiest lines I have ever seen. After years of not preventing and 10 long months of trying, we had finally conceived. I have special thanks to our RE who was amazing and got us pregnant on the first try at IUI. The little magic drug Clomid allowed me to ovulate 2 eggs and amazingly we caught both eggs.

Our first ultrasound:


9 weeks gestation, our two gummy bears

I remember testing the day before and getting a negative. I was not very optimistic about our chances after the BFN (negative test). I went ahead and tested again because several friends were keeping track of my cycle and they were very anxious to hear the results. I took the test first thing, got undressed, and got into the shower. I then remembered about the test so I picked it up off the edge of the tub and low and behold, there were two pretty pink lines. I then began to cry and cry. I couldn’t believe it had finally happened for us and I was going to be a mommy. I think back fondly to this day as it is 2nd best next to the day the girls were born. My life has changed so much over the last two years. We are so blessed to have the two most happy, beautiful, wonderful girls. Mommy and Daddy love you so much.

3 comments:

  1. WHOOO HOOOO :) Nothing sweeter than two pink lines and 2 pink babies hehe :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! That will be a day you will always remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't celebrating that pink line day a momentous event? - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete