Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

23 Months

We are less than 1 month away from the girls turning 2!!! I really do feel like we just celebrated their 1st birthday. It is shocking how fast the time can pass. If I look back on pictures and videos, I can see how far they have come but when I just look at them, I see my little babies still. I'm sad that they are growing so fast but I am so proud of them for hitting their milestones and catching up to their chronological aged peers.

We are planning a Minnie Mouse themed Party for a tentative date of the 23rd. Look for your invitation in the mail!

It is a beautiful 75 degree day in Phoenix and the girls wanted to play with the hose in the backyard. I got them dressed in their new bathing suits and they had a blast.


Addie...do you like my bathing suit?

Riley giving us a big smile

Riley playing the grass

Riley

Addie giving us her big smile

Riley giving Addie a hug

Fun in the sun!!!

This hose is fun mom!

Happy 23 months girls...from now on we will be keeping track of their age by years rather than months. WOW!

1 comment: