Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hospital Day 8

Well I have officially made it over a week at the hospital. It feels much longer but I am closer to my release date as each day passes. I made sure to ask the doctor today about me going home at 28 weeks. As long as I stay steady and don't go into full blown labor or have the girls...I will be going home Monday the 23rd which will be my 28 week mark.

I'm starting to get into the routine of each day. New morning nurse, blood pressure, meds, breakfast, go back to sleep, wake up, watch TV, more blood pressure and meds, lunch, maybe a shower maybe not, more TV, phone calls, day dream, dinner, night nurse, more blood pressure, more meds, Jesse visits or other visitors, get the laptop, homework, email, maybe post on SK, night snack, more TV, night meds, go to sleep, get woken up for more blood pressure and meds, and then the cycle happens all over again.

I really like the night nurses. For some reason they are more friendly and helpful even though they work the dreaded 6pm to 6am. The day nurses are less attentive and they like to wake me up in the morning when I don't want to be disturbed. There are a few nurses I really like and a few I could tell them to shove it. I'm starting to get an attitude in the morning so maybe they will get the hint. LOL

I only have 4 more days in my online class and then I am taking a 2 week break. Maybe I will get through the next 6 week course before I deliver and maybe not. At this point, I don't care if I miss time in class because my GPA is still pretty high.

That is all I have to report for now. It is hard to come up with things to write since not a lot changes in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing up that class! I'm sure you are ready to have that break . . . although the class is probably a good distraction, too. - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!! I could not imagine doing a class in your situation. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to go home on the 23rd!!!! Good luck on finishing your class:)

    ReplyDelete