Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

More Belly



Thanks to a fantastic friend on my message board SK, I have this picture collage from the day I found out I was pregnant. I have been pretty good about taking a new picture every 3-4 weeks and now it is fun to see the progression through the pregnancy. I tried to show it to Jesse last night and his response was "I see you every day honey, I know your belly is getting bigger". Argh...men! I'm sure some of you will think it is neat to see the progression.

This is a weird week for me. I don't have any doctor appointments now that I am done with the cervical length checks. I am now seeing my OB every 2 weeks. That is more comforting than seeing her every 4 weeks, although it is hard to not get a weekly update.

My next appointment is Tuesday March 10th with my OB and I will have my glucose test done that day as well. Let’s hope I pass because I love, love, love my carbs!

1 comment:

  1. The progression shots are so great to have. Good luck on the glucose test! - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete