Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cbox

I borrowed this idea from a friends blog, Thanks Mandy.

This is a way for family and friends to comment on our blog without creating a blogger account. It is along the left hand side under a few pictures of the girls. All you need to do is click on the name box, type your name and then type your message (you do not need to enter an email/url) and click "Go"

This functionality is for the friends and family that read our blog but don't comment. I would like to hear your thoughts about what I write, what you would like to see more of, and things I can change. This means you Grandma Jean, and some of the other family members that read this blog regularly.

I hope to start seeing your comments soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment