Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Big Talkers

I feel like I keep neglecting t he blog. This is the place for all my thoughts and to put memories down in words and pictures. The days just fly by and I find myself with little time to write about all the things that matter. I used to be able to post a lot at work but now things are slow and our Internet usage is really being monitored. And at home I have even less quiet time to get all my thoughts and all the cute pictures uploaded.

Now with that said, I'm want to talk about how much the girls are talking these days. Their vocabulary seems to grow almost daily. One of their favorite words right now is "Santa". Well it really sounds like "nanta" or "nana" but it is so darn cute. I'm so happy to hear them get into the Christmas spirit and they find Santa on TV, in the stores, in books, and in people's Christmas decorations. It is like a Where's Waldo game except it is a "Where's Santa". Those girls pick out Santa faster than I can. It is just the cutest thing.

They enjoy learning about colors and animals the most right now and they love to show us all the animals in their books.

A quick list of words they are saying, ball, bottle, buba, mama, Dada, mama, Nana, papa, apple, baby, all done, Elmo, and many many more I can't think of right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are in full Christmas mode around here. I might pick up a few more stocking stuffers but everything else is done. We are hosting my mom's side of the family for Christmas Eve and Christmas day will be the beginning of some new Christmas traditions in our new house and with the rest of the family.

Merry Christmas All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment