Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Pictures

It is that time again for Christmas celebrations and I just can't believe a year has gone by. To add to that, the girls will be 2 in just 4 short months. How did that happen??? I'm trying my best to slow down the clock but each day just passes so quickly and I find myself looking back to all the girls baby pictures. These sweet girls have turned into fun little toddlers that are talking up a storm and keeping us so busy. I wanted to share our attempt at getting pictures with Santa. Last year we got a decent shot with Santa but they were only 6 months old.

Here is a picture of them sitting with me on Christmas day last year:
Photobucket
These girls have grown so much. Here they are with Santa at Disneyland's California Adventure. They were none too thrilled to sit with Santa and I didn't even get a shot with Addison by herself with Santa. She was having non of that Santa business. I hope you at least laugh at these photos.....

Riley looking so very upset!

We are in full swing of finishing up all of our Christmas duties. Most of the presents are wrapped and I am getting the last minute donations for the Onesie Drive. Thanks to everyone who participated. The families will be so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment