Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Missing my girls

I'm away on an adult trip to Disneyland with my parents. I have already taken the girls 2 times in the last 6 months so it was time for mom to go back without the girls to enjoy a little time away.

I'm having a good time staying up late and sleeping in which is something I rarely get to do. I do find myself missing the girls especially when we go on rides that they like or when we see their favorite characters around the park. Above you can see the pictures I took of Mickey and Minnie to send home to the girls.

This is the longest I have been away from my sweet girls and I am a tad homesick. We come home tomorrow evening after we stop and have lunch with my grandma Barb in Carlsbad. I can't wait to see my girls tomorrow night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting a little break! I imagine it must be hard to be away from the girls so long but think of all the loving you will get when you return home!

    ReplyDelete