Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our Silly Girls

Addison trying on mommy's shoes (Sorry for the bad focus...this is the best I can get on my camera phone)

Look at how much fun we have

Addison rocking her head band and diaper look

Can you see how we crammed into a cart car for 1 while we shopped. We don't mind being squeezed together, we are used to that.

Having fun with Nana and Aunt Sara

Riley rocking her head band with Aunt Sara

These silly girls make us laugh every day. They are getting themselves into silly situations and making trouble as much as they can. With all that play, there is bound to be a bump or bruise now and again. Both girls have a few war wounds to show for all their silly play but they are pretty strong and get over their wounds quickly. We just love how their little personalities are coming out. They are saying the darnedest things and make the funniest faces. I just had to post a few of their silly shots over the last few weeks. I try my best to catch as many as possible but I sometimes forget to have my camera ready.

We are beginning party planning mode for the their 2nd birthday. I just keep delaying the planning because I really can't believe they will be 2 in about 2 months. We aren't sure what the theme will be but we are thinking of holding the party at the park by our house if everyone can make the drive out here.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment