Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

We are a Redskin Family

So just so you all know, we are BIG Redskin fans in our family. Well let's just clarify that. Jesse has been a Redskin fan for a long time. As the wife, I married into the madness and now I'm almost as crazy as Jesse is. I will never run around the house with a Redskin flag as a cape when the skins score a touch down, nor will I go outside and break lawn chairs when the Skins lose like Jesse does. I do however, support the team, love the team, and look forward to the season every year. My man is Chris Cooley.

Photobucket

Cooley quickly became my favorite early on and my his jersey fits me the best so Cooley is my man. I have a Portis jersey that doesn't fit as well but I still love our running back.

Jesse has several jerseys and supports the team whole-heartedly. So what does that mean for our little girls??? It means a life time of loyalty to the Redskins. At least we hope that they will be as loyal as their mommy and daddy. Kids grow up and have their own minds, but we hope to brain wash them as much as possible. My friend Keilly in Maryland was so kind to help us get some traditions stated. This is how the madness begins:

Riley:

Photobucket

Addison:

Photobucket

Both girls:

Photobucket

Riley cheering the Skins on during Friday night's game:

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dang it, I was just getting on here to tell you I bought the girls the outfits last night- looks to be the SAME ones!!! Its okay, I can return because there was another one I can get and I will send it off this week. HAIL!

    ReplyDelete