Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh In: March 29th

Today's weight is: 151.6 pounds. That puts me down 8.6 pounds total in 1.5 weeks!!!

I am very pleased with this steady weight loss. I feel as though I have the food part of my diet down. I'm not starving, I'm just eating good food and smaller portions. Go figure that when you eat right and put only the best things into your body, you can lose weight. I have tried so many different diets and weight loss programs in the past but I didn't see such good results after the 1st weeks is over. I've tried Atkins where my body freaked out from not having the carbs and I ended up binging on carbs after I couldn't take it any longer. I have done diet drinks and pills which never work. And lastly, I did weight watchers right before I got pregnant with the girls. I did pretty well on that program but I always found a way to eat the crap food and fit it into "my points" and that would stall my weight loss. I've tried reducing my calories significantly and that only leads me binging as well.

This time, I am eating lots of fruits and vegetables and basically food with little preservatives. I have almonds and apples with peanut butter for snacks, egg beaters omletts and such for breakfast along with oatmeal. And for lunch I am usually eating a turkey or tuna sandwich. Dinners are chicken breast or turkey beef with vegetables.

I have not given into temptations around me. My mom and Jesse aren't eating like I am so I have to see all the bad snacks around the house and fast food that comes in and out. I'm passing up cookies and staying strong. I do want to eat some of those foods at some points but I grab something healthy and then the urge passes. I am happy with my success so far and I hope it continues. I only have 6.8 more pounds to lose before the San Diego trip and I have a little over 8 weeks before we leave. I'm thinking if the success and hard work continues I may be able to lose a bit more than the 6.8 pounds. Wish me luck.

1 comment: