Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Girls are 11 months

Here we are, another month down! My oh my, they will be a year old next month. Planning is underway for their 1st birthday. I was looking at a local park as the place to hold the party but this park is under construction and all of their ramadas and picnic areas are not available. I'm now looking for another park in the area that will suit our needs. Once that is finalized, the invitations will mailed out. The date for the party is Saturday April 24th at around 1pm is what I am leaning towards but the date for Saturday is already set in stone if you want to mark your calendars.

Addison ~ My sweet girl. Addison is my happy girl who loves to play with her toys by herself and can play with the same toy for hours. Sometimes she gets interested in what her sister is playing with and takes it away from her but usually she is content with the toys right in front of her. Addie loves to giggle and laugh and give you a big smile whenever you walk into the room. She takes after her daddy's personality and is more laid back.









So far Addie:

- is just about crawling. She does more of an army crawl right now and then likes to get up on all fours but hasn't got the coordination down to fully crawl yet.
- has no teeth yet. I am surprised by this but I can see the teeth under the gums on their way so it should be soon.
- still takes exclusive breast milk by bottle.
- loves green beans, mac n' cheese, turkey, chicken, and bananas
- is not talking that much but she does say "ba-ba" and "la-la" but no formed words yet.
- loves her cookie jar that sings to her and the piano.
- is a true daddy's girl
- is wearing size 3 diapers
- is wearing 12 mo clothes and some 18 month stuff that is still big. She also has some 9mo pants and such that still fit.
- loves bath time and going on walks
- loves playing with toys that make noise and books

Riley ~ my outgoing girl. She loves to be the center of attention. She doesn't like to stay in one place or play with one toy for long. She is a lot like her mamma. She likes to learn new things and really studies people and objects. She can find the tiniest spec of dirt or fuzz on the floor and inspect it by putting it in her mouth. She enjoys cuddling with mom, ridding on dad's shoulders, going for walks, and shopping with mom. She is a mommy's girl through and through.







For Riley:

- is not crawling either but gets around in an army crawl sort of way. She can move all over the place by scooting around. She can sit with her legs spread eagle, lay her belly down, and go right on to her belly to start crawling. This girl is flexible.
- has her two bottom teeth and her top right tooth. She cut this one while we were in TX. She is cutting the top left tooth now.
- still takes exclusive breast milk by bottle
- also loves green beans, mac n' cheese, chicken, turkey, bananas, cheese, and most of all, her Gerber puffs
- is a mommy's girl
- is wearing size 3 diapers
- is wearing size 12 mo clothes and some 18 months
- loves bath time, walks, and shopping
- loves her books, and educational toys

I'm so proud of our little girls and I never knew how much motherhood would change me. I never knew that I could love like this before and I thank God every day for our little blessings. I just hope the next year slows down a little bit, but I'm sure that it will probably go even faster.

1 comment:

  1. Amy you are such an amazing mother and your posts show how much you love your girls! I hope that the party is perfect and you aren't too sad to see them turn 1.

    ReplyDelete