Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh In

It is another good Monday. I think I might have gotten over my plateau and I am back to losing weight. Sometimes I think you need to give your body some fat and calories to trick it, and then go back to eating sensibly to get over a plateau. That is probably not true and I’m sure any nutritionist would tell you otherwise, but I think I am going to go with it.

Today I weighed in at 137 even. That is down 2.8 pounds from last week and 1.5 pounds of that was the weight I gained from the vacation. I’m only 8 pounds away from my goal of 129 but I think I would like to get to 125 if possible. That was what I weighed when I got married. Is it possible?, I don’t know.

Now more than ever I need to start exercising. I need to start toning up the areas that I have lost weight from. I look good in clothes but I want that firm look I used to have back in the day when I played volleyball. I know I will never have the body I had before kids but I would like to be as fit as possible. Now I just need to figure out how to fit working out into my already busy life. Maybe I will start small with 20 minutes a day with Jillian Michaels or swimming in the pool and go from there. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about the added calories and fat but I have heard you have to eat to lose..learned that from Jillian Michaels LOL! and weight watchers :) Either way, I'm glad you are over your plateau!

    ReplyDelete