Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We love Daddy

and we love our paci's

Addison getting tummy time with Daddy



First off, we were so happy to have Jesse finally celebrate a father's day as the father. My dad was out of town on a comedy tour and my step dad is up in Spokane so I did miss them but, we had a great day yesterday and I kept telling myself that I would get on and post how it went all day yesterday but I never got around to it. I guess that is what life is like with twin girls, a husband, a live in sister, all while I am in full time school. The good news is that I finished my Economics class today and I will have a 3-4 week break before my next class starts. I can get used to going back to work for a week or two before I have to concentrate on school again.

So Jesse's first father's day was a hit. The girls had their daddy onesies on and they were ready with their presents. Riley and Jesse have been watching the Yankees games together because daddy is the biggest Yankees fan around and Riley is his good luck charm. On the days that Riley watches with daddy the Yankees manage to win. With that being said, Riley (mom) thought it would good to get daddy a large framed picture of the old Yankee stadium. Jesse loved the picture.

Jesse's favorite song these days is from The All American Rejects so Addison (mom) bought him the CD. I found some other odds and ends to throw in a bag and Jesse got a bit of a break during the day to play some x-box with his friends. He got his favorite dinner, Pei Wei and some daddy time with the girls on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad Jesse enjoyed his first father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that the girls and Jesse got to enjoy a great fathers day together. I can't believe how big the girls are getting already. they are way to cute. there going to break some hearts when they are older.

    Amy your looking Great.

    ReplyDelete