Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday's With Aunt Sara

Since Jesse is taking a college course on Monday nights, we are having Aunt Sara come over to help me out with the girls. The girls just adore their aunt Sara and Aunt Sara does such a good job playing with the girls and keeping them entertained so I can run some errands and get things done around the house. By the time I get home from work, I don't have much energy to run around the house and swing the girls around. Sara is a full time college student and she is able to come over after her classes with a bunch of energy to keep the girls laughing and playing for hours.

I am so grateful for this help and I am glad the girls can spend extra time with their aunt. Jesse will be taking his class until the semester ends in December so we have Sara to help us out until he is done. I am also grateful that Sara does such a great job wearing the girls out that they go right to bed at night.

Here are the pictures from their fun this Monday:

Sara and Riley



Sara and Addie


While Sara was having fun with the girls, my mom and I ran out for some errands. We ran into the dollar store to pick up some small things for the girls to play with. We picked up some necklaces, bracelets, hats, headbands, and hand bags for the girls to dress up with. They had a blast with their new treasures.




Addie:

Riley:

Addie:

Addie:

Riley:

1 comment:

  1. Oh - this is such a blessing for you. Priceless. You need to get stuff done and this seems like a great way to do it. I am glad it is working out!! And...major kudos to you. After working a long day - errands are hard to do. :)

    ReplyDelete