Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

2nd Blood Test

I woke up today feeling pretty sick. I can't decide if I am hungry or just sick. Food doesn't really sit well with me.

I drove to the Dr.s office again with my appointment with the vampire (person who draws my blood). My nurse stopped by and said she thinks there is two in there. Ugh...not another person saying that. I would be happy with twins but the finances and logistics of twins is a little scary.
2 hours later I get the results. 608!!! That is a perfect number and I think that indicates we only have 1 healthy baby in there!

Today, I am looking at cribs and changing tables, trying to get an idea what I want for the nursery.

The rest of the day should be quiet and I am looking forward to a nice quiet night at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment