Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

20 Pounds Down

Yesterday I hit 20 pounds lost on my non-diet diet. I feel really good and I can see the results. I wish I would have taken more before pictures so I could have a good comarrison for my weight loss. The only picture I have that shows some of my body is one from our TX trip with Trinity and Jenny.



You can see my pregnancy belly still sticking around and my arms had grow so big. Yuck...I really detest the way I look in that picture.

And here is my now picture, 20 pounds down:


The picture is blurry and taken from my camera phone but you can get the idea. I am happy with my arms and the weight loss around my belly and hips.

I still have a goal of losing 10-15 more pounds and toning up. I need to get going with an exercise routine to help tone up some more.

7 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, Amy - you are doing such a good job! I hope I can do the same thing when the time comes after this baby is born, too. - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! You look so good!! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Amy! I never doubt that you are going to accomplish your goals when you set them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, you look superb! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Amy, you look fab, I cannot BELIEVE you had twins! Keep it up!! and then send your willpower over here when you are done with it :)

    ReplyDelete