Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh In

It is another good Monday. I enjoyed the weekend with the Mother's Day Celebrations. We went out to eat on Saturday to celebrate with my parents, brother & Sister-in-law. We ate at TGI Friday's. I was good and ordered a sandwich on whole wheat with a side salad and a cup of soup. I only ate half of my sandwich and had the other half for dinner. On Sunday we went out to a Mother's Day brunch and I ate a little more than normal but I did eat sensibly. Because brunch was so late, I only had a little cup of chili for dinner.

Today the scale reports I'm down 2.6 pounds this week with a weigh in of 139 pounds even. On Sunday morning I was down to 138.8 but I put back on the .2 in the breakfast, I'm sure.

We will be in San Diego in 2 weeks. We leave Sunday the 23rd. I'm hoping to lose 4 more pounds before we leave, but I won't be upset if I don't quite make it. I have already exceeded my original goal of losing 15 pounds before the trip and I am very happy with my results so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment