Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Picture Post

Riley is almost rash free. You can still see a couple of small spots but overall, the Benadryl is doing the job of getting her better. Addison's head wound is also healing nicely. Right now we are working on getting everything ready for our trip to San Diego. My parents will be taking the girls out early on Sunday and we will meet them on Monday night after my training is finished at work. We hope everything will work out and my parents will have enough room to take everything over and be able to handle the girls until we meet up with them.

Here are some pics from over the last few weeks:

Addie girl


Another classic Riley smile


Cruising the furniture


Wild hair Riley


Addie


Sleepy Riley


Addie


Addie


Crazy bath time hair, Addie


Riley


Addie


Addie


Riley


Riley


Addie and my dad


Messy girl Riley and me:

No comments:

Post a Comment