Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Weigh In

Last week was a slow one for me. I'm only down .2 of a pound from last week. At one point I dropped down almost a pound from last week but I gained it back. I was eating more like I was in a maintenance phase rather than weight loss phase. So at least I know that when I get to my goal weight, I can maintain it pretty easily.

My ultimate goal was to be at 135 by the time we left for San Diego. I'm 3.8 pounds away and although I may not hit that ultimate goal, I am very happy with the way my body looks. My new clothes fit great and I'm about ready to be in a size 6 for work pants!!!! I'm usually a size bigger in jeans since they are more restrictive.

I bought a few cute shirts and tank tops at Kohl's this weekend during one of their super sales. I only spent $22 on 4 new shirts/tank tops.

In other news, we will have to leave a day later than we planned for the vacation. I was put on a new promotion team at work and we have some extensive trainings going on during the week we were supposed to be gone on vacation. It was a honor to be apart of this new team and some raises are probably in the future. The bad news is I will be required to attend a 5 hour training on Monday, so we will have to wait to leave for San Diego until after work rather than heading out Sunday morning. My parents have offered to take the girls out with them on Sunday to the Condo and get them set up. I am surprised they want to take on such a task. I am a little afraid about how the girls may react to a 6 hour car ride and new surroundings while being away from us, but I think it might be nice to have a day and a half away from the girls and allow my parents to play grandma and grandpa. I hope the girls are not too much trouble for them. At least it is only 1 night that my parents have to deal with and we should be arriving at the Condo after bed time on the 2nd night.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Any weight loss is a positive thing :). - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done great with your weight loss! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete