Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Weigh In

It is a good Monday morning, don't you all think??? The scale gods have been nice to me this week despite my over indulgences. I seriously went a little crazy this week. Last Sunday was the girls birthday party and I had some extra treats that day. Then on their actual birthday (Monday), we went out to dinner at Olive Garden. I had not eaten at Olive Garden in ages and I was not going to miss out on the yummy Italian food. Normally Jesse and I split an entree since their portions are so large. We ate our normal meal (Brazed Beef Tortellini) mmmm mmmm good. I had the salad while Jesse had the soup. My parents also split the same meal. We gave the girls bites off of our plates and they are now hooked on Olive Garden. I ate 2.5 bread sticks and I loved every single bite.

I was taking the risk knowing that Olive Garden would probably pack on the pounds, and that it did. I stepped on the scale the next morning to a 1 pound gain. Well of course, all that pasta was hanging out in my tummy still.

Then, at work the next day, I had a giant chocolate muffin. There was no excuse there, my boss brought them in and normally I have been good about saying no to work treats, but this day, it was not happening. I even put a little peanut butter on the muffin. Eeeek. Can you say, bad Amy???

Wednesday night after the girls 1 year check-ups, I didn't want to cook so we picked up El Pollo Loco and I indulged in Mexican Chicken goodness with rice, beans, and 3 tortillas. Yes, Bad Amy again.

Then (yes, there is more) on Thursday night it was my mom's birthday and she wanted to go to Outback Steakhouse. I ordered chicken but I got it with cheese and bacon melted on top with mash potatoes on the side and I ate every single morsel on my plate. I also had a few bites of my mom's birthday ice cream sundae and I ordered a White Russian to drink. Yum Yum.

Now you are probably thinking that the scale and my body went crazy with all this food, but instead, the scale was kind to my over eating and I saw a very nice number this morning.

141.6 !!! down 2.8 pounds for the week. Woohoo!!!!

Now I did get my eating under control on Friday and over the weekend so that probably helped but I was surprised to see such a nice loss over this week. I am down almost 20 pounds. Man, that feels great.

My biggest problem now is that none of my work pants fit at all. I mean they are hanging off me and you can't see my nice new figure under all the excess material. I hope to get some shopping done this week so I can wear clothes that fit or I might dig into my skinny clothes bin and see if any pants fit in there.

Happy Monday to all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I've definitely noticed the chain effct of bad eating since the cupcakes at the girls party. It was harder to make smart choices after that. Imagine what the loss would have been if you hadn't done all that LOL! J/K GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You must be feeling great :). I hope the weight continues to pour off for you - I'm so jealous! You are so close to your goal weight. Keep it up! - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete