Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Boring Day

I don’t have much to report today. I just spent the day browsing around the internet and getting prepared for my next class “Quantitative Reasoning for Business”. Now does that just screem a fun time???? I then watched a few TV shows and looked for more deals on craigslist.

I had a little cramping today which made me stay consistent on taking the Motrin every 6 hours. Addison was kicking or punching a little bit really down low. It is nice to be able to feel the babies on a consistent basis.

Tomorrow we have an electrician coming to the house to install a ceiling fan in the babies’ room. After that is complete the paint will be ready to put on the walls and Jesse can start putting the cribs together. Then I will have a better idea of how much room we have and where everything will be placed. We are still looking for a small dresser to put in the room. We may need to keep the dresser in the closet to save room. I wish I could nest more and spend time in the nursery but I guess I will have to wait until later when I’m not on bed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment