Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tired Day and Lots of Kicks

I probably got more sleep last night than I did the day before but I felt like I woke up with a hangover and I have felt tired all day. Matti our dog woke me up by barking loudly at nothing. He has been fond of doing that over the last few weeks. I guess it is He who decides when I should be waking up. He then proceeded to bark at random things and insist on going out several times and beg for food. I found myself yelling at him much of the day. Maybe I was just cranky or maybe he is trying hard to push my patience…who knows?

On a good side note, the girls have been moving much more lately, or much more that I can feel. A couple of nights ago Riley was going crazy with the kicks on my left side and I wasn’t feeling Addison much at all. Well Addison decided to make sure Mamma felt her yesterday by giving me some strong kicks. When I would stand up I could actually feel her body on my right side and she moved when I poked her. Today she gave me some good thumps while Riley was quiet. Maybe they have different sleeping patterns. Either way I am very excited to feel their movements and feel closer to my little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment