Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Monday Update

All seems to be holding up well. My cervix is still measuring the same with no funneling present. The office was very pleased and they think my cervix is normally short, but it is holding strong for now. Either my cervix is working properly or the bed rest is really helping. It is hard to tell which is which so I will stay with the same routine and hope for the best. My goal is to reach 36 weeks where the girl’s lungs will be more mature. They may only need to spend a little time in the NICU if we get that far.

Tonight we are celebrating Steven's 27th birthday with the family. Normally we would go out to eat but this year they are bringing the celebration to me so I can be involved. I think the plan is to get Pei Wei for dinner. Shea is also coming over tonight to cook some meals for the week.

Tomorrow I have my regular OB appointment with Dr. Carillo. I haven't spoken with her since we started having all the cervical problems. I will find out if I will remain under her care or be switched to Phoenix Perinatal Associates for the remainder of the pregnancy. My mom will also be coming over to clean the house and Jesse will be happy that he can rest on the cleaning for a few days.

All in all, today was a good day and my spirits are high. The girls looked perfect on the ultrasound. I always love getting a peak at them and seeing the movement that I don't always feel. I love them more each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment