Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Nursery Color Dilemma




Here are some pictures of the boarder and the baby bedding I would like to use in the nursery. I need some input on what wall color would be the best to combine the wall boarder with the crib bedding.
I don't have to use the wall boarder but I thought it was cute and would add a few other colors to the room. The furniture is all black so some color in the room would be nice.
If I went without the boarder I would probably paint the walls a light purple and add the wall hangings and letter script on the walls with the girls' names and a popular quote.
If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment and let me know. Brea was kind enough to pull out all the bedding and the boarder and take the pictures for me as we brainstormed what to do with the nursery walls. I always enjoy a break from my boring couch day.
I'm glad it is Friday and my husband will be home for the weekend. We plan to watch the Super Bowl and cheer on the Cardinals!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty useless in the decorative department, but I have absolutely loved all of the nurseries that I have see that were done in the pale greens that are in the border that you posted a pic of. It's always how I imagined doing it if we were having a girl. But the purple would be great too. If you went without the border, have you thought of doing stripes between a darker/lighter shade? Not like, thin stripes, but thicker ones? I've always thought they turned out well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would do some purple shade. I can't wait to see the pics of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete