Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Fun

I finally got to participate in a typical Saturday night. We normally have my parents over for dinner and games of Phase 10. We had some pizza and then played a game of Phase 10 at the coffee table so I could stay on the couch. I had a good time playing cards and talking with dad and mom.

Earlier in the day I went for a prenatal massage to help with my hips and back. That was really relaxing and my body felt better afterwards. I figured that I would be lying down the entire time so I didn’t need to cancel the appointment because of the bed rest. The massage place is just around the corner from our house as well.

We are still working on the ideas for the nursery paint but I seem to be leaning towards doing a tan color on the wall and adding splashes of color through pictures and décor rather than painting the walls purple and having too much purple in the room. I want to put the girls’ names above their cribs and the quote “I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my babies you'll be”

Today we will be rooting on the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl. Go Cards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment