Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sara is Coming Today

I'm so excited to see my little sister. She is coming out to stay for a week to help with the baby shower. She lives in Fort Collins, CO. She will be moving down next month to live with us and help with the babies when they arrive. She will probably stay with us for a few of the days while she is here and maybe she can help Jesse with the painting in the nursery. I know she wanted to help with the nursery and we can use all the help we can get.

Yesterday was a painful day for me. My stomach was very tight for most of the day. I feel a lot of pulling around my belly button and I was also having contractions off and on during the day. I hope that the contractions are doing any damage. I also had some pain real low in my pelvis. Since I don't know what is normal in pregnancy or twin pregnancy, I have trouble understanding if what I am going through is normal or something to be worried about.

Today I am feeling much better so I am inclined to think that everything is okay, but I will be able to know more at my next appointment on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment