Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Day with Friends and Family

On Saturday we had our good friends Bryce and Bethany and their daughter Kirstin over. Bryce helped Jesse do the yard work to get ready for the baby shower next week. We are having the shower outside, provided the weather cooperates. It has been really warm lately, but I woke up to rain this morning. I will have to keep checking the weather channel to see if we can keep it outdoors.

Little Kirstin is about 5 months old and so cute. She is very aware of her surroundings and loves to be tickled and played with. She was screaming with laughs all day. I just love having the babies around. Bethany said she could tell I was ready to have my own girls in my arms. I can't wait, but I just want them to be healthy before they come out to visit. 14 more weeks to go until their lungs are in the safe zone.

In the evening my parents came over to play games and have pizza. It is neat how we have to modify our game playing to fit me on the couch. We have a coffee table that opens up and we use that to play on. It works good enough to let us play together and keep me on the couch.

Today Steven is coming over to help me with the math homework. Hopefully we can get a lot done and I can really understand what the heck I am doing. We are so lucky to have Steven and his math expertise around. I think we have all used his skills a time or two and appreciate him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment