Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

20 Week OB appointment




Today I saw my OB Dr. Carillo. The appointment went well and I am growing at a proper weight. Since my 8 week appointment with her I have only gained 3 pounds but I did gain a few pounds in the first 8 weeks. I would say I am up 7-8 pounds so far in the pregnancy. We looked at the girls on the ultrasound and listened to their heartbeats. All is well.

Dr. Carillo agrees with that my cervix is short and scarred but very strong and holding steady. She wants me to keep up with the bed rest and keep feeding the babies. She says the girls are growing great so not to be concerned about the modest weight gain.

Brea took me to my appointment and my mom cleaned my house while we were gone. I enjoyed another day with friends and family around. I held baby Cohen several times and played with him. We had a great time but it makes me wonder how I will divide my attention when I have two babies. I’m sure everything will fall into place.

Brea took some pictures of the clothes she picked up from craigslist and took some belly shots for me to show the 20 week mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment