Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

1st Birthday Pictures

Caution...this will be extremely picture heavy.

Am I really posting 1st birthday pictures? I guess it is already that time. Their party is Sunday the 25th and their actualy birthday is Monday the 26th.

The girls had a blast getting into their cupcakes and making a big mess. It was hard to get them to stay in one place and not crawl away but we did catch a few shots.

I want to say thanks to my girl Trinity for making their flower head bows even though the girls kept pulling them off. We probably put them back on their heads about 15 times and they were never in the "proper" position according to the way Trinity says to wear them. LOL We tried, I swear. :)

Enjoy:

1st shot, deer in the headlights by Addie



Riley

Addie

Patty Cake Girls



Riley

Sweet Sisters



Riley

Cake Time:










11 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! These pictures are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen in my LIFE! Amy, you have two amazingly adorable girls! They have grown into such beautiful little girls! I can not get over how much they have changed since I met them at my shower! They were only 3-4 months old then! Oh how time flies! I hope you (and them as well) have an absolute blast celebrating their first birthday! We should get together sometime soon and have a play date for our girls (even though Alayna's a few months younger) I love the new blog layout as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they are so cute!! I love the reaching for the sisters cupcake! Too funny. The looks they give each other in pictures is so cute. It is so sweet they have a close friend to play with all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Unbelievable that they are already a year old! Can't wait to hear about the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MAH GAWD!! How stinkin cute are they?!?! What sweet first birthday pics!! :) Their flowers look cute despite their positioning! Hey, at least your girls would wear them enough to get a few shots! Mine grabs hers the second you put it on her head and she won't give up!! Congrats on the girls turning ONE! It's such a huge milestone and I hope you enjoy every minute of their party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I cannot BELIEVE they are a year old!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy first birthday!!! Congratulations, and I love the photos. - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the CUTEST baby pics ever!!!! I LOVE all of them! I can't believe the girls are 1 already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these! I'll be "patiently" waiting for my copy LOL! I can't believe how big they are! They look like little girls now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful Amy! Can you believe it was over a year ago now? Time flies faster than anyone can explain...

    ReplyDelete
  10. How freakin cute! I love every single one of those photos:)

    ReplyDelete