Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Party Festivities

We had such a great success at the girls party. As a parent, I learned the stress that goes along with putting together a big party and taking care of 12 month old girls at the same time. I had a few melt down moments leading up to the start of the party but once things got going, I was happy to just sit back and watch my girls enjoy their day.

The girls' nap schedule was a little off and I worried that they would be too tired but they actually did really well. I only think we heard a few cries at the end of the party. We feel so blessed to have happy healthy one year old girls that bring us so much joy.

Here are the pictures from the big day:

Riley and my Mom:

Party decorations:

Riley with our Friend Michael:

Addison with Aunt Joan:

Taking a bottle break:

Enjoying the festivities:

Riley with Daddy and our neighbors:

Brea and me:

My cousin John's daughter London playing with the balls:

Cake Time:



Riley:

Addie:

Riley Yum Yum:



My two favorite:
Addie using her cake as a leg rest

And the beautiful messy face and hands

Riley with my Dad:

Present Time:





Our big money!!!

Their favorite present - Tissue paper:





Brea and Riley:


If you made it through all the fun, great job!

Thanks to everyone who showed up an thanks to those that helped us set up and clean up. The day was so much fun and the girls are now sleeping peacefully after such a long day.

Happy 1st Birthday Girls!!!! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderfully fun time!! The girls are getting so big. Tissue paper is ALWAYS the favorite toy, isn't it? Congratulations. - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything turned out great! It was so much fun and the girls did SO well! Loved their little outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Riley and Addison!!!

    Awesome pictures - loved the cakes and their messes!!! so cute!!!

    I can't believe it's been a year...

    Lindsey

    P.S. you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete