Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Weigh In

Surprisingly enough, the weight is still coming off. At this point, I am in the slow and steady boat. Last Monday I was 146.8 and this Monday I am 145.6. Down 1.2 pounds for this last week. I have allowed myself a few cheat items like a cinnamon and sugar bagel at work on Friday, El Pollo Loco with my family on Saturday night and some fat free frozen yogurt.

It is nice to know that I can still enjoy a few treats and continue to lose weight. Right now I am just about at my goal of losing 15 pounds before the San Diego trip. Now it looks like I can lose an extra 5 pounds if I stick it out and continue to make progress. We leave for San Diego in 5 weeks from today so a pound a week would put me right at a 20 pound loss. Now that is a significant lose for my body and I know that this style of eating is more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet and I can continue on this path with no issues. Ultimately I would like to lose another 15-17 more pounds to be at my goal. For now, I am just happy with my progress and continued success.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing an amazing job, and I'm so glad to hear that you can make this diet livable for you! You looked great in your March of Dimes photo, and I think you should be feeling proud of how great you are looking! - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete