Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Quick Monday Weigh In:

This is a great Monday morning knowing that my girls are 1 year old today. We had so much to do to get the party ready so I didn’t focus on my eating as much as I was earlier in the week. I had stayed at 144 even for several days but then over the weekend I went up .4 of a pound. I am happy that my weight didn’t go up much at all with the extra calories I consumed.

So overall for the week, I was down. 2.4 pounds even with my .4 increase. I hope to continue losing around 2 pounds per week until we go to San Diego allowing me to lose 8 more pounds before the trip. Wish me luck.

Today I am going to focus on the girls actual birthday and put together a post remembering this day a year ago.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I didn't have a week of bad eating..just 2 measley cupcakes..I was happy to not see a change in the scale either :)

    ReplyDelete