Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh In - 7 Weeks until San Diego

Well it is another Monday. I'm sad the weekend is over again already but I'm happy to still be doing well with my weight loss program. Today I weighed in at 148.6. That is 11.6 pounds down in about 3 weeks. I'm very happy with the results so far and I even enjoyed a little Easter food yesterday. I still ate smart choices and small portions but the lunch was more food than I have been eating. I was happy to still see a loss on the scale this morning. It was a small loss of .2 pounds but hey, it is something right???

Here are my stats so far:

Week 1: down 4.8 pounds
Week 2: down 3.8 pounds
Week 3: down 3.0 pounds

I'm happy to report more than the 1-2 pounds a week that most diets recommend. The firs two weeks the pounds were melting off mostly from detoxing from all the crap I was eating and getting my body used to eating smaller portions. I know that the weight loss will slow a bit and I will have to do more exercise and get creative with my food choices to stay on track.

I'm only 3.4 pounds away from my original goal to lose 15 pounds before San Diego. I'm so glad that I am almost there. I would like to see if I can lose 20 pounds before the trip. I will need 8.4 more pounds to do that. I think it is possible but it will require some work. Wish me luck!

2 comments: