Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Weigh In

Is it Monday again? I felt like I was just doing my last Monday post. The older you get, the faster time goes by.

Anyways, back to business. I’m weighing in at 146.8, down 13.4 pounds in just under 4 weeks! I’m pretty proud of the results and my clothes are just hanging on me these days. I’ve been stuck at 146.8 for three days though so I hope I can get some exercise in here to jump start another round of loss. This last week was really busy with school and family things so I didn’t get out with the girls on our walks as often as I would like. I did buy them a new stroller and I am dying to try it out so I hope I can get a good long walk in tonight to help prepare for our 5K walk for March of Dimes. Saturday will be the big March of Dimes walk and I hope the girls will cooperate and enjoy the walk and all of the people.

On another side note, I am 1 week away from finishing my degree. The end is really almost here. I have 1 paper to finish and a final exam standing in my way. I hope to get both items accomplished before the weekend so I won’t have to do any work before or after the big walk.

I’m hoping to lose 6-7 more pounds before San Diego. I hope I will reach that goal. I’m still not too happy with my body in a bathing suit, but what woman is?

No comments:

Post a Comment