Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun with Family

Today the girls had many visitors. I was at work until 2:30 so Sara got the girls all dressed up because my Aunt Joan was coming out to visit the girls. Aunt Joan had not seen the girls since the welcome home BBQ and the girls have grown so much since then. We had a nice visit and Aunt Joan got to hold and help feed both girls. During that time my parents showed up. Dad and Linda were in California again this weekend for my dad's comedy. My dad performed at the Irvine Improv so that required another short trip out to LA. They both passed the girls around and got lots of hugs, kisses, and smiles from the girls.

I'm now in my third week back to work and our routine is getting into place more and more. I'm learning to live with little sleep as I still get up in the middle of the night to pump and help Sara with the girls. We are making progress on the girls sleeping in their cribs and so far the adjustment is going very well.

I start another online class tomorrow, Finance for health care. Now that sounds like another rousing good time. I will have to balance my school work while I am at work in order to maximize my time with the girls when I get home. Wish me luck that I will survive another 6 weeks of math. My graduation date is now set and I will be finishing my MBA/Health care Administration in March 2010! Then that is it, no more school as I don't plan to pursue a doctoral degree.

Here are some more fun pictures of the girls.



Mommy and the Girls

Riley's Sweet Face

Addison showing off her pretty outfit

Riley showing off her outfit as well

See, we like sleeping in the crib together

1 comment:

  1. Visitors are always fun! Sounds like you had a house full LOL! I'm so glad you are getting into a good schedule with work and the girls. It's a hard mix and it's not easy. GL in your new class-I've always said do it while they're younger-it's easier than when they're older-but it's still hard. I know you can do it though-you're SUPERMOM :-)

    ReplyDelete