I want to thank Tess for giving me this Blogger award. I need to list the 7 things I am thankful for, and the 7 blogs I want to pass the award on to.
My 7 things are:
1. My beautiful twin girls (they are my number 1 favorite). I waited and dreamed of them for so long, I didn't know I would be blessed with two at once and I am so glad we were blessed times 2. I can't wait to learn more about these precious girls.
2. My dh (dear husband). I am thankful for a man who loves me for who I am. He even still loves me after I got us into the mess of having two babies at once. (what were we thinking, lol)
3. My job. In the though economic times I am glad I have a good paying job that gives us free school and I am able to finish my education through my masters degree for free.
4. My friends. Both my in real life friends and my online friends from SK and blogger friends. Many have supported me through infertility, pregnancy, and they help with advice whenever I need some guidance. I don't know where I would be without you all.
5. My family. Many family members have stepped up with help and support while we raise these girls. They are quite the handful and we can always use some extra hands. My sister Sara for being their nanny and taking care of them night and day. For Linda for late night shifts she has put in. My mom for staying overnight shifts despite her epilepsy and my Dad for the emotional support and letting me bounce ideas off of him.
6. Peanut Butter M & M's and Rolos. A girl has to have her chocolate and I hide these little treats in my desk at work. The pumping and breast feeding affords me the ability to eat as much as I like without gaining a pound.
7. Lastly, I am thankful for Zantac, Gripe Water, Tylenol and any other baby medication or aids. Without them I think I would lose my mind.
The blogs I would like to pass the award on to are:
Life With Boys
Just Multiply by 2
Missing Moira Mae
Twins and a Toddler
Loving Rylie, Missing Sophie, Loving Finn
The Bones Family
So come on blogger friends, what are you thankful for???